Marketing Manager, Recolight
The ways in which we connect and seek information is constantly changing and easy to get left behind Search engine marketing is essential for making your website, product or service more searchable – and most importantly, findable. Social media marketing campaigns are a key opportunity for engaging with new and existing customers.
Let us bring together our wealth of experience and innovation to build you an impressive online presence. Our UX designers, information architects and search experts will work seamlessly with our marketing and engagement team to deliver optimum performance from your web development budget.
QUALITY AND CREATIVITY. DELIVERED
We’re an Integrated Creative Design and Digital Consultancy based in Marlow – a vibrant and innovative team with a wealth of experience in branding, design, technology and consultancy. It’s the winning InDzine mix of consultancy experience, cutting-edge innovation and creative talent that makes us the ideal choice for your next campaign.
We thrive on challenges and have an unblemished track record when it comes to delivering on time and within budget – without ever scrimping on creativity or quality. If you’re after fresh ideas and innovative approaches to your marketing problems, look no further. We love solving a conundrum, and we’ll put together a strategy that’s 100% focussed on turning out measurable results and that all-important ROI.
WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT
Using cost-effective online tools, InDzine will drive quality traffic to your website. We have experience of delivering a wide range of activities including search, media planning and buying, webinars, podcasting and email campaigns
Traditional marketing still plays an important role in all online led campaigns. Consumers read magazines on the train, pick up leaflets at events and view billboards on the drive to work. InDzine won’t forget this, in fact they will integrate traditional marketing with your online campaign.
Before undertaking a project InDzine will invest time in really getting to know your business, market and customers in the UK and across the world. Our consultative approach is key to the development of measurable marketing solutions.
Design & Development
Designing marketing tools requires a balance of creativity and innovative technology. With the target customer in mind, InDzine creates accessible, search engine optimised websites that meet business and consumer needs.
LOOK WHO WE WORK WITH
- We have worked with InDzine for 4 years from the initial planning stages of our website up until the present day, throughout these 4 years they have proved to be extremely professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of website design, social media, SEO, PPC advertising and email marketing. All projects are turned around quickly and more importantly within budget and the team is always on hand to offer advice. I would have no hesitation in recommending InDzine to any prospective clientSuzanne Castine
Marketing Manager, Recolight
- InDzine has provided hundreds of fantastically executed marketing solutions for me over many years, and for multiple companies. InDzine has a brilliant grasp over all aspects of design and marketing from brand strategy to websites, animations, advertising, graphics, email marketing solutions and all the rest.Robert Flenley
General Manager. West One Bathrooms
- Corps Security engaged lnDzine to undertake the design work on our completely new web site. It was Important that the site appeared fresh and modern but the content requirements were equally demanding. We undertook a careful process before selecting our design partner and overall we were very impressed with the lnDzine proposals, especially compared to the alternatives on our final short list. During the process lnDzine were very supportive, gave excellent advice and hit the plan deadlines without fail. The completed project was exactly as promised and at the quoted price. We could not have been more satisfied with the high standard of lnDzine's final product, their support during the process and the care and attention they gave to the project completion.Peter Webster
Chief Executive Officer, Corps Security
- InDzine is my go to company for all my non standard digital projects, what ever idea we have they'll deliver a solution quickly and cost-effectively.Justin Turner
Director of Global Channel Marketing, Motorola Solutions
- I have used InDzine for various projects, all of which have been carried out to the highest standard possible, on time and on budget. They have a commercial outlook that allows them to present and deliver solutions that are best suited to the project, balancing creativity with the practicalities of the business. InDzine is an exemplary company with a high level of creativity, vision and integrity. I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future.Rob Boobyer
Marketing Manager, The Racecourse Newbury
Look what we have been working on
A TASTER OF SOME GREAT WORK
Project // After a successful pitch, InDzine were asked to rebrand all corporate touch points and full rebrand of the office interior
Project // InDzine was engaged to project manage, design, artwork and print, Prime Light’s 500 page catalogue containing over 4000 products.
Project // InDzine developed the main website and designed a bespoke mobile version
Project // TRL is an internationally recognised centre of excellence providing world class research, consultancy, product testing covering all aspects of transport. InDzine were tasked with designing and programming a new website and CMS system.
Project // After winning a four way pitch, InDzine were selected to create a more consumer focused website, with social media core to the final solution
Project // InDzine were commissioned by Total Jobs Group to develop an Online Recruiter Information portal for all their brand. Each brand had a dedicated website and CMS for recruiters have instant access to all recruitment information. Brands included, Total Jobs, Retail Choice, Career Structure, CW Jobs and Caterer.com
Project // InDzine created an Annual National Children’s Drawing Competition, ‘The BIC Picture’, allowing teachers and schools to run the competition as part of school creative lessons
InDzine were commissioned to design and develop specific Dealers websites that can be rolled out globally, allowing Hyster to offer a fully working website personalised for the dealer when they are appointed
Project // InDzine designed and developed the packaging and instore promotion for BIC Soleil Razors
Project // InDzine developed the 2014 BiC Cristal Challenge Compeition. Full integrated on pack, instore and online, with all entries being entered via Facebook.
Project // InDzine were engaged to create Global Brand Guidelines that strongly conveyed the brand to all dealer and customer touch points in different countries